Page 1 of 3
Are you looking for Alexandrea to come to your facility to hold a workshop or seminar? Here are a list of our available workshops, seminars, and classes!
(For Parents & Individuals) Personal Development & Practical Life Skills Workshops: Each family is made up of individuals and so we offer a list of workshops that focuses on personal development and enhancing your personal skills. So whether you're looking for a class on dating or are trying to create a resume-we got you covered!
- Creating Healthy Relationships: Teaching tweens, teens and young adults how to have healthy relationships with their friendships, their parents, and the opposite sex
- Dressing Modestly: Teaching tweens, teens, and young adult women how to dress fashionably AND Godly! Learn how to dress for your body shape, how to shop, and how to dress in a way that will make your Heavenly Father proud!
- Practicing True Forgiveness: Learning how to forgive can be very difficult but with these four Biblical and easy steps, you can learn how to forgive those who have hurt you and begin to experience a happier life and better relationships.
- Controlling Your Thoughts: Seems impossible? Well it certainly is possible and you can learn how to with this workshop! Control your thoughts so you can learn to have a more stable and happier life!
- Conflict Resolution: Learn techniques to properly handle conflict within your relationships
- Learning Time Management: Learn organization skills, the importance of time management, and learn why God wants you to be wise with your time!
- Remaining Sexually Pure: Learn strategies to remaining sexually abstinent in a very sexually promiscuous world.
- Budgeting: Learn how to create a budget that will not only keep you organized & save you money but will also glorify God with your spending and saving.
- Handling Singlehood: Identifies why singlehood is important & what useful things you can do while waiting or searching for the "One".
- Importance of Self-Care: Educates on self-care techniques and why it is vital for your well being.
- Identifying an Emotionally Abusive Relationship: Learn the signs of an emotionally abusive relationship & what you can do to be sure you're not in one.
- Learning Your Love Language: The 5 love languages was written by Dr. Gary Chapman and in this workshop we'll focus on identifying what your love language is and learning how to understand other people's love languages to enhance your relationships in your life.
- Handling Your Anger: Anger can seem uncontrollable at times, but this workshop will give you the chance to learn how to harness and control your anger rather than let it control you. This workshop will also teach you how to properly use your anger and what God's purpose for your anger was for.