Workshop/Seminars - 3
Page 3 of 3
Parents of Childhood (6-12):
- Understanding Yourself & Your Child: Focuses on empowering parents to meet the challenges of parenting to raise confident, respectful, self-reliant children.
- Discipline that Makes Sense for Your Child: Focuses on effective discipline techniques for your child aged 6-12.
- Teaching Your Children to Cooperate: Discusses strategies that encourage children to work together with their peers and family members.
- Encouraging Your Child & Yourself: Focuses on self-care techniques for parents & offers techniques for using encouragement to encourage positive behavior in children.
- Choosing Your Parenting Approach: Identifies the four commonly used parenting styles & educates parents on the most effective parenting style.
Parents of Teenagers (13 and up):
- Understanding Yourself & Your Teenager: Focuses on adolescent development & working to improve your relationship with your teen.
- Changing Your Response to Your Teen: Educates parents on how to change their relationship with their teen by changing their response to their behaviors.
- Communicating Respect and Encouragement to your Teen: Teaches parents skills that focus on talking about problems using respect, encouragement, and without blaming.
- Encouraging Cooperation and Solving Problems with Your Teen: Educates parents on techniques that encourage teens to begin to become self-reliatn in solving their problems.
- Using Consequences to Build Responsibility in Your Teen: Focuses on effective discipline and consequence techniques.
- Addressing Lying, Stealing, Sexual Activity & other Delinquent Behaviors: Focuses on techniques that equip parents to address delinquent behaviors in teenagers.
Our workshops range from 45 minutes to 2 hours long and a few can be broken down into series if need be.
We also offer the full Early Childhood STEP Parenting Program which focuses on teaching parents of Infants to Pre-Schoolers how to raise confident and self-reliant children. This workshop is 7 weeks long.
We are constantly developing more seminars and workshops to meet the community's needs so if you're desiring a workshop that is not listed above, contact us so we can possibly develop a workshop geared for your facility.
Be sure to check this page often as we are always updating this page on new seminars!